Our offices are open 9AM-5PM EST.
You may also order by E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Provide your design engineer with a copy of the floor plane / housekeeping chart.
2. Provide the IP address information from your internet provider such as:
b. IP Address
c. Subnet Mask
d. Default Gateway
e. DNS Information
Your Nexus Wifi design professional will use this information to create a personalized design to meet your needs. This will include the exact number or Access Points, the right types of Access Points, exact locations, and will all equipment is preconfigured to ensure optimal design and plug-n-play operation.
Nexus Wifi will then ship out your new equipment so you can begin enjoying "worry free" internet access for your property.
- Pre-configured for easy plug-n-play interoperability
- Gateway (Hotspot)
- 4 Wireless Access Points
- Managed POE Switch
- Includes monitoring for all network equipment and 24x7 access to our Call Center
- Includes onsite installation and cabling services
- Includes all LAN/WAN/ Security Services